June 17 – 21, 2019
The ICAD 2019 International Conference on Innovations in Economics and Public Sector Management is designed to address the strategic challenges faced by leaders and administrators across sectors in the areas of managing talents, performance and productivity in the New Economy.
Aside from highly interactive presentations, conference attendees will have dedicated time to network with their peers, visit specified places of interest as an extension of the learning experience.
Guest speakers and facilitators will include thought leaders, and distinguished researchers from the business school and industry captains.
1. Understanding the New Economy and Emerging Challenges.
2. Innovations in Education and Talent Management.
3. Innovations in Public Sector Management.
4. Review of Contemporary Productivity Enhancement Strategies.
5. Strategic Leadership for Organization’s Development and Competitiveness.
6. Appreciating the Impact of Information Technology in Business and Economics.
7. Managing for Results in the Innovation Age.
Benefits of Attending:
1. Networking opportunities with experts across sectors.
2. A chance to present your papers and have it published in Professional Journals.
3. Listen to keynote presentations from real Professionals and Industry Captains.
4. Award of Advanced Executive Diploma in Management Systems.
5. Custom Award plaque commemoration your participation.
UAE Travel Requirements:
1. Valid International Passport (Minimum of 6 months Validity)
2. One recent passport sized color photograph (3.5 x 4.5 mm white background)
3. New Yellow Vaccine Card to be obtained from Ministry of Health.
Networking Dinner and Games
Tour of Dubai City Landmarks
N249,000.00 Per Participant
Fee covers tuition, conference materials, stationery, tea/coffee breaks, lunch, mid day snacks, certificate of participation and custom award plaque.
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Institute of Corporate Administration
Account No: 0038432932
Sort Code: 044 232 465