October 21 – 25, 2019
The 2019 session of the London Conference is strategically structured to sharpen the Leadership and Managerial Skills of high flyers in Education, Public Sector and Industry.
Participants will imbibe the most recent knowledge and practice about the workings of the new economy and the emerging challenges.
Participation in this session means tapping into our extensive knowledge about the workings of the new economy.
1. Understanding Global Work Trends in the New Economy.
2. Understanding Key Technologies of the 21st Century.
3. Leadership Competencies for Organizational Alignment with Global Trends.
4. Collaboration Strategies between Higher Education and Contemporary Workforce.
5. Aligning Talent Management Strategies with the Demands of the New World of Work.
6. Entrepreneurship and Effective Resource Management – A Challenge.
7. Value Based Management – Focus on High Performance Strategies.
8. Aligning ICT Development with the Demands of Modern Organizations.
Benefits of Attending:
1. Networking opportunities with experts across sectors.
2. A chance to present your papers and have it published in Professional Journals.
3. Listen to keynote presentations from real Professionals and Industry Captains.
4. Award of Advanced Executive Diploma in Management Systems.
5. Custom Award plaque commemoration your participation.
UK Visa Requirements:
1. Valid International Passport and previous International Passports (if any)
2. One passport sized color photograph (3.5 x 4.5 mm white background)
3. Evidence of Marital Status (Marriage Certificate)
4. Evidence of current employment (Letter on employer’s letter headed paper showing you are in their employment, permission to attend the course, pay slip, tax returns etc.)
5. Hotel reservation (We will provide this)
6. Applicants six months account statement from the bank.
7. Visa fee
8. Original and photocopy of all documents.
9. Evidence of registration for the seminar (The Institute will provide backup documents)
Networking Dinner and Games
Tour of London Landmarks
N338,000.00 Per Participant
Fee covers tuition, conference materials, stationery, tea/coffee breaks, lunch, mid day snacks, certificate of participation and custom award plaque.
N20,000 per night (Pairing Allowed)
For Air Ticket/Reservations, call Stella (Darella Travels) on 08035502970
For assistance on visa application packaging, call Lady Joy on 08035903364
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Institute of Corporate Administration
Account No: 0038432932
Sort Code: 044 232 465