September 14 – 18, 2020
The ICAD 2020 International Conference on Steering Education and Management To the needs of the New Work Environment is designed to provide leaders, management practitioners in the public sector, private sector and the academia the opportunity to connect with other practitioners who have successfully tacked the burning issues of disruptive changes.
The conference will thematically provide:
- Tools and information on how you can successfully manage change tackle disruptions and shift the mindset of the organization.
- Engage with the cutting edge leadership development strategies that will enhance your ability to lead in a fluid and shifting environment.
- Provide you with access to experts who lead excellent public and private sector organizations.
- Internalize the synergy for steering education and training to respond to the needs of modern organizations.
Benefits of Attending:
1. Networking opportunities with experts across sectors.
2. A chance to present your papers and have it published in Professional Journals.
3. Listen to keynote presentations from real Professionals and Industry Captains.
4. Award of Advanced Executive Diploma in Management Systems.
5. Custom Award plaque commemoration your participation.
Networking Dinner and Games
Tour of Ontario, Canada Landmarks
N396,000.00 Per Participant
Fee covers tuition, conference materials, stationeries, tea/coffee breaks, lunch, mid day snacks, certificate of participation and custom award plaque.
(Lectures, exercises, case studies, texts, audio and visuals to reinforce learning)
For assistance on visa application packaging, call Lady Joy on 08035903364
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Institute of Corporate Administration
Account No: 0038432932
Sort Code: 044 232 465