March 11 – 15, 2019
Theme: Developing Executive Leadership Competencies For The New Work Environment.
This Programme is designed to assist the management staff of the Public Sector to enhance their leadership capacity, which will impact positively on the productivity of the rest of the workforce.
Aside from highly interactive presentations, conference attendees will have dedicated time to network with their peers, visit specified places of interest as an extension of the learning experience.
Guest speakers and facilitators will include thought leaders, and distinguished researchers from the business school and industry captains.
Sub – topics:
1. Understanding the New Work Environment and the Emerging Challenges.
2. Operating with Emotional Intelligence.
3. Value Creation Through Team Work.
4. Skills for Working in a Multi-generational Work Environment.
5. Managing Multicultural Work Groups.
6. Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills.
7. Managing Difficult Employees.
8. Critical Thinking Skills and Use of Initiatives.
9. Management by Wandering Around.
Benefits of Attending:
1. Networking opportunities with experts across sectors.
2. A chance to present your papers and have it published in Professional Journals.
3. Listen to keynote presentations from real Professionals and Industry Captains.
4. Award of Advanced Executive Diploma in Management Systems.
5. Custom Award plaque commemoration your participation.
6. Certificate of Participation.
Ghana Travel Requirements:
1. Valid International Passport (Minimum of 6 months Validity)
2. One recent passport sized color photograph (3.5 x 4.5 mm white background)
3. New Yellow Vaccine Card to be obtained from Ministry of Health.
Networking Dinner and Games
Tour of Accra Landmarks
N155,000.00 Per Participant
Fee covers tuition, conference materials, stationery, tea/coffee breaks, lunch, mid day snacks, certificate of participation and custom award plaque.
Paloma Hotel, Accra
Bank: Access Bank
Account Name: Institute of Corporate Administration
Account No: 0038432932
Sort Code: 044 232 465